Click here for The Third International Conference -Report
- 1. An Analysis of Digital Era Human Communication with specific reference to Late Adolescents in Pune
- 2. Critical study of Risk Assessment tools and Mitigation strategies in Materials Management
- 3. Information sharing on Social Networking Sites (SNS)
- 4. Emerging trends in mobile apps market and their potential impact on mobile users engagement in the global economy
- 5. Cloud Technology and Human Resource Management
- 6. Security and privacy issues
- 7. Technological Transformation of Transactions
- 8. Technology for Inner Management and Wellbeing-Yoga- Review of Literature
- 9. Strategies to Integrate Communities and Geo Spatial Technologies for Sustainable Development along Tarkarli - Devbag Coast, Maharashtra
- 10. Smart Contracts- Enforcing Trust Through Code
- 11. Assessing Tourism Potentiality Cultural Heritage Site Ц A Case of Darasuram Temple Kumbakonam Taluk, Tamil Nadu
- Fifth Annual Research Journal 2017
- 1. Exploring the factors impacting financial inclusion: Evidence from South India
- 2. A Study on Impact of Morale on Organisational Commitment, Through Structural Equation Modelling (SEM)
- 3. Food vs. Fuel
- 4. Reporting with Reputation and Returns - The Emerging Significance of Sustainability Accounting
- 5. Barriers in restructuring university curriculum for a sustainable future
- 6. Incremental Innovation For Sustainable Growth In Restaurant Businesses: Global Practices For The Growth Of Local Business
- 7. The Constraints of Tourism Development for a Cultural Heritage Destination: The Case of Karnataka State
- 8. The Problems of Coastal Tourism, Environment and Local Sustainable Development along Sindhudurg District, Coastal Maharashtra India
- 9. A Study of Non-Performing Assets of Commercial Banks and it’s recovery in India
- 10. A Review of the Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Economic Growth
- 11. Accounting Practices leading to Sustainable Development
- 12. Cloud computing with ERP - A push business towards higher efficiency
- 13. Walking the Tight Rope: Monitoring or Invading Employee Privacy
- 14. Bitcoin : Banking The Unbanked At The Bottom Of The Pyramid
- Fourth ANNUAL JOURNAL 2016
- 1. Financial Literacy Index for College Students (Dilip Ambarkhane, Bhama Venkataramani & Ardhendu Shekhar Singh)
- 2. Analysis of Financial Performance of Banks in India (Jeevan Jayant Nagarkar)
- 3. Factors Affecting GDP (Manufacturing, Services, Industry): An Indian Perspective (Dhiraj Jain, K. Sanal Nair and Vaishali Jain)
- 4. Implementing Dodd Frank Act: An Experiential Learning (Rajesh Gupta)
- 5. Investigating Causal Linkages between International Stock Markets in Hungary and Austria in Terms of Economic Globalization (Jatin Trivedi and Ramona Birău)
- 6. Announcement Effect of Share Buyback on Share Price at National Stock Exchange: An Empirical Investigation (Shachi Bhargava and Puja Agrawal)
- 7. Passbooks to Passwords – The Evolution of Personal Banking in Modern India (Varun Rajan)
- 8. Road to Sustainable Financial Inclusion: Diffusion of Smart Card Technology (Abhishek Behl, Archana Singh and Maneesha Vashishtha)
- 9. Is There Any Impact of Training on the Performance of Selected Public Sector Banks? (Abhay Korde and Kavita Laghate)
- 10. Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) – An Innovative Approach to Real Estate Sector (Shreya Virani and Paramjeet Kaur)
- 11. Green Entrepreneurship: Role of Entrepreneurs in Energy Economics in Nepal (Sanjeet Choudhary and Nilam Patil)
- 12. Challenges of Effective Implementation of Micro-Insurance in India: A Case Study of Bhartiya Agro Industries Foundation (BAIF) (Pradeep Kumar Gupta, Bhama Venkataramani, Ardhendu Shekhar Singh and Dilip Ambarkhane)
- 13. Financial Access: Inclusion and Literacy (K. Sukumaran)
- 14. Issues in Development and Intangible Asset Finance: A Case Study of Village Devbag, Coastal Maharashtra, India (Yogesh Pisolkar and Navendu Chaudhary)
- 15. Retail Participation in IPOs – An Assessment in the Backdrop of Reforms (Parimala Veluvali)
- 16. Development and Performance Evaluation of Three Novel Prediction Models for Mutual Fund NAV Prediction (Ananya Narula, Chandra Bhanu Jha and Ganapati Panda)
- 17. Worker Participation in Management Decision Making Within Selected Establishments in Uttar Pradesh, India (Ajit Dhar Dubey)
- SCMS-Journal 2015
- 1. Youth Ecopreneurship: A Key for Success of First Generation Entrepreneurs (Archana Singh and Nehajoan Panackal)
- 2. Developing Family Business Members as Family Business Managers – With Reference to the Role of Education and Training on Development of Family Managed Businesses in India (Hasina Sayed, Rakhi Sharma and Ratnesh Desai)
- 3. Using Morphological Analysis for Innovation and Resource and Development: An Invaluable Tool for Entrepreneurship (K. Gopalakrishnan and V. Vijayalakshmi)
- 4. Commodity and Derivatives Market for Agricultural Development (Mohammed Jamshed and Shamim Ahmad)
- 5. Creating Social Entrepreneurship by Design Bamboo Product Success with Involvement of Community Groups (Nachiket Thakur and BV Sangvikar)
- 6.Worker Participation in Management Decision Making Within Selected Establishments in Uttar Pradesh, India (Nachiket Thakur)
- 7. Geospatial Technology: Opportunity in Fostering Social Enterpreneureship (Navendu Chaudhary)
- 8.Intrapreneurship Prerequisites and Outcomes in High-Tech Industries (Nishith Dubey, R.G. Chouksey, Canchal Mehra and Atul Mishra)
- 9. Resource, Development and Innovationin the Indian Industry (S.R. Sheeja)
- 10. Women Entrepreneurship as the Way for Economic Development (Sabiha Fazalbhoy)
- 11. A Study on Entrepreneurial Seriousness among Small Education-based Business Owners in Bhilai (Sanjay Mishra and Ranjeeta Mishra)
- 12. Skill Development and Vocational Training in the Handicraft Sector in Jammu and Kashmir: Special Reference to District Anantanag (Showkat Ahmad Sheikh and Sharad Tiwar)
- 13. Entrepreneurial Leadership Style(s): A Taxonomic Review (Yamini Karmarkar, Meghna Chabra and Aashish Deshpande)
- SCMS-Journal 2014
- 1. FDI in Multi-Brand Retail – Imperative or Still an Option for India! Apeksha Somwanshi and Gopa Das
- 2. Evaluating the Need for FDI in Retail Based on the Retailers Performance Aradhana Gandhi and Ravi Shankar
- 3. FDI – Making it Count for India Next Decade Anuradha Ganesh
- 4. Factors Influencing Buying Behavior of a Selected Apparel Retailer’s Customers G. Hari Shankar Prasad
- 5. FDI and Sustainable development: Lessons to Draw for India Jasmeet Kaur
- 6. Competitive Advantage of India for FDI in Retail: A Porter’s Diamond Approach Prafulla A. Pawar and Nitin B. Veer
- 7. FDI as a Main Determinant of Economic Growth: A Panel Data Analysis Sanjaya Kumar Lenka and Pritee Sharma
- 8. Human Capital and FDI in Economic Growth: Study of Eighteen Indian States Santanu Ray Chaudhuri
- 9. FDI and Retail Regulation in India Sukalpa Chakrabarti, Anusree Paul and Ishita Ghosh
- 10. Customer Experience Mapping – The Evolving Trend in Retail Malls with Special Reference to Malls in Thane and Mulund Cities Parvathi Venkatesh and Vijayalakshmi Kannan
- 11. Impact of FDI on Indian Retail Sector: Challenges and Opportunities Richa Arora, Supriya Mathew and Anupama Suresh
Paper Publications of SCMS 2016 (Jan to Dec)
Ishita Dutt, Anupa Godse (01/16) An Analysis of the Role of Intrapreneurs. CSR Journal International, (EISSN 2320-0065)
Archana Singh (01/16) Ethical Issues In Business Environment Of India With Special Reference To Product Placement In Bollywood Films. International Journal of Applied Environmental Sciences (EISSN 0973-6077)
Dr. Dhiraj Jain (01/16) Nuclear Risk Insurance in India- A Possibility? Bimaquest - NIA Pune (ISSN 0974-0791)
Sajeesh Hamsa (02/16) Impact of Innovation and Managing Technology based Business for Entrepreneurs. Chronicle of the Neville Wadia institute of Management Studies & Research (ISSN 2230-9667)
Sruti Mitra, Nilam Patil, Anjali Sharma (03/16) MEDIPRENEURSHIP”: New Age Healthcare Entrepreneurship – Prospects and Challenges Indian Perspective. Studies & Research (ISSN 2.358)
Sushil Mavale, Rautela Sonica (03/16) Incremental Innovation for Sustainable Growth in Restaurant Businesses: Global Practices for the Growth of Local Business. Annual Research Journal of SCMS, Pune 4(1) (ISSN 2348–0661)
Archana Singh, Nehajoan Panackal, Dr.Adya Sharma (03/16) A study of environmental factors affecting industrial sustainability using ISM and MICMAC Methodology. Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER) (ISSN-0973-4562) Online ISSN-1087-1090
Mansi Kapoor, Dr. D.R. Mane (03/16) Bridging the Gender Gap and Skilling for the Future through Undergraduate Education. India Journal of Humanities and Social Science Invention (Online2319-7722, Print 2319-7714)
Soma Kulshresth, Anupa Godse (03/16) Accounting Practices leading to Sustainable Development. Annual Research Journal of S.C.M.S, Pune 4(1) (ISSN 2348-0661)
Punit Mishra, Rahul Pratyush Mohanty (03/16) Food vs. Fuel. Annual Research Journal of SCMS, Pune 4(1) (ISSN 2348–0661)
Deepak Havaldar, Dr. Girja Shankar (03/16) Mathematical model and statistical tools used in finding out the relation between credit creation of the banking system and foreign exchange flows in India. Bizz…Ness (2277-4823)
Dr.Pisolkar Yogesh, Dr.Navendu Choudhary (03/16) The Problems of Coastal Tourism, Environment and Local Sustainable Development along Sindhudurg District, Coastal Maharashtra India. Annual Research Journal of SCMS, Pune 4(1) (ISSN 2348–0661)
Gowri Menon (03/16) Financial Sector Governance – Revisiting the Indian Context. Paripex Indian Journal of Research (ISSN 2250-1991)
J.C.Sharmiladevi (03/16) A Review of the Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Economic Growth. Annual Research Journal of SCMS, Pune 4(1) (ISSN 2348–0661)
Dr. Shreya Virani, Paramjeet kaur (04/16) Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in India: A Contemporary Approach. An International Journal of Commerce, Economics and Management ISSN (Print): 2394-4560
Olive Nerurkar (04/16) Designing Sustainable Fashion: Role of Psychosocial Factors of Fashion Consumption and the Challenges of Design. Indian Journal of Science and Technology Vol 9(15), (ISSN 0974-5645
Archana Singh, Nehajoan Panackal, Bhama Venkataramani (05/16) Environmental Accounting for Industrial Growth and Sustainable Development in India: An Overview and Theoretical Framework. Strategic Management of Sustainable Manufacturing Operations (ISSN 9781522503507)
Sonica Rautela, Sushil Mavale (05/16) Exploring Factors of Employee Turnover Intention – An Overview. International Journal of Exclusive Management Research Vol 6 (5) (ISSN 2249-8672)
Nehajoan Panackal, Archana Singh (05/16) Talent Management- A challenge for Indian Industries. International Journal of Exclusive Management Research Vol 6(5) (ISSN 2249-8672)
Nishant Khandelwal, Dr. Anil Mehta (05/16) Management by valuing: A success and leadership archetype. Asian Journal of Management Research Vol 6(4) (ISSN 2229 – 3795)
Archana Singh, Nehajoan Panackal (05/16) A Study of Kerala Self Help Group and its Impact on the Human Development Index at the Grass Root Level. The International Journal of Humanities & Social Studies (ISSN 2321 - 9203)
Dr. Adya Sharma (06/16) Exploring the Changing Role of Children as Consumers in India: Are They Learning from Us or Are They Teaching Us?. Handbook of Research on Consumerism and Buying Behavior in Developing Nations, A. Gbadamosi (Ed.), 283-310 (ISBN13: 9781522502821)
Jaysing Bhosale (06/16) Customer Constancy in E-commerce. International Journals of Multidisciplinary Research Academy, 116-126, (ISSN: 2249-0558
Dr.Dhiraj Jain, Mr. Vijay Prakash Misra ( 06/16) Royal Enfield-A Phoenix in the Motorcycle Industry, A Book of Selected Cases, Steel Authority of India. Vol XXI, 66-77
Sabiha Fazalbhoy, Paramjeet kaur, Shreya Virani (06/2016) Psychological Traits and Demographic factors do they affect Investor's behavior?. Indian Journal of Management Science (EISSN: 2231-279X ISSN: 2249-0280)
Sruti Mitra (07/16) Assessment of readiness to shift from plastic carrier bags – An Analysis of green alternatives among Pune retailers. International Journal of Marketing & Financial Management, Vol 4 (4), 61-72 (ISSN: 2348 –3954)
Archana Singh, Nehajoan, Ravi Teja, Dr.Adya Sharma (10/16) Understanding Youngsters’ Buying Behavior in E-Retail: A Conceptual Framework. Indian Journal of Marketing (ISSN 0973-8703)
Dr. Sameera Raees, Dr. Smriti Pathak (10/16) Amendment in Indian Criminal Law - Is it a success or a big failure?. Interdisciplinary Integration for Legal Enrichment (ISBN 978-93-85989-98-8), 177-190
Dr. Adya Sharma, Archana Singh, Nehajoan Panackal (10/16) Role of Children in Purchase of Technical Products. Journal of Arts, Science and Commerce, Vol VII 4(1), 120-127,(ISSN: 2229–4686)
Dr. Adya Sharma, Aditi Vankar (11/12). Tata Group-The Mysterious Goodbye of Cyrus Mistry. Case Centre, (Ref: 316-0385-1)
Dr. Smriti Pathak, Neha Patvardhan (11/12) Green Banking: Management Innovation in India for Sustainable Development. Think Different, Vol3(20), 25-31, (ISSN: 2348 6651)
Sushil Mavale, Dr. Parag Narkhede (11/12) Impact of Pay and Promotion on Level of Job Satisfaction of Medical Representatives. International Journal of Engineering and Management Research, Vol 6( 6), 45-48, (ISSN 2250-0758)
Dr.Pisolkar Yogesh, Dr, Navendu Choudhary (11/12) Issues, Concerns and Local Stakes: Future of water resources in coastal villages of Devbag and Tarkarli, Coastal Maharastra, India. Chapter 4, 50-59, in Reconsidering the Impact of Climate Change on Global Water Supply: Use and Supply, Prakash Rao, Yogesh Patil (Eds), IGI Global (ISSN: 2326-9162; eISSN: 2326-9170)
Dr. Shreya Virani, Dr. Smriti Pathak (12/16) Impact of Social Media Technologies on Public Relation Practices in Higher Education Institutes across India – A Live Study. Indian Journal Of Applied Research Vol 6(12), 686-689, (ISSN - 2249-555X)
Nehajoan Panackal, Archana Singh, Dr. Adya Sharma (12/16) Developing a Conceptual Framework on Ecopreneurs and Sustainability Using ISM and MICMAC Methodology. Nature Environment and Pollution Technology (ISSN-2395-3545)
Archana Singh, Nehajoan Panackal (12/12) Youth and sustainable development - overview, theoretical framework and further research directions. International Journal of Process Management and Benchmarking (ISSN 1741-816X)
Ishita Dutt (12/12) Legislation of CSR - Smart Strategy for Sustainable Growth Model in India. Indian Journal of Science and Technology Vol 9(45), (EISSN: 0974-5645)
Dr. Shreya Virani, Paramjeet Kaur (12/12) Evaluating the Role of Crowdfunding as an Alternate Finance Opportunity: A Fund Raiser’s Perspective. Indian Journal of Management Science Vol 5(2), (EISSN 2231-279X)
Conference Proceedings Publications 2016
Sonica Rautela (07/16) Whats App - A New Modus of Communication: A Study of Undergraduate Student’s Opinion. International Social Media Revolution: The End of Traditional Marketing Communication? IBS Business School, Pune, 52-60, (ISBN 978-93-85526-97-8)
Dr. Smriti Pathak, Dr. Shreya Virani (07/16) Role of Digital Marketing in Crowdfunding: Challenge and Opportunity. International Social Media Revolution: The End of Traditional Marketing Communication? IBS Business School, Pune, 85-91, (ISBN 978-93-85526-97-8)
Paramjeet Kaur, Dr. Smriti Pathak (08/16) Crowdfunding: An Innovation in the Age of Digital marketing. Proceedings of GTU-CGS & CME (ISBN 978-93-5258-984-5)
Dr. Smriti Pathak, Arica (11/12) Patanjali: The Unlisted FMCG Leader. (NA)
1.Nishant Khandelwal (05/15) “Career Prescription: The HR Fast Tracker” in Perspectiva, A Case Research Journal of SIBM, Bangaluru (Vol 1, No. 1, ISSN: 2394-9961)
2.Kapoor Mansi (03/2015) Pulling the Strings. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 8(6) : 91-94 (Scopus; ISSN: 0974-5645).
3.Nehajoan Panackal, Archana Singh (03/2015) Using Interpretive Structural Modeling to Determine the Relation between Youth and Sustainable Rural Development. IBMRD's Journal of Management & Research,4(1) : 58-74 ( ISSN: 2348 - 5922).
4.Pathak Smriti, Raees Sameera (02/2015) Financial Inclusion through Regional Rural Banks RRBs - Dream or Reality. Chronicle of the Niville Wadia Institute of Management Studies and Research, 4(1) : 208-213 ( ISSN: 2230-9667).
5.Singh Archana, Panackal Nehajoan (03/2015) Using Interpretive Structural Modeling to Determine the Relation between Youth and Sustainable Rural Development. IBMRD's Journal of Management & Research, 4(1) : 58-74 ( ISSN: 2348 - 5922).
6.Singh Archana, Behl Abhishek (02/2015) Road to Sustainable Financial Inclusion: Diffusion of Smart Card Technology. Annual Journal of SCMS, Pune, 3(1) ( ISSN: 2348-0661).
7.Singh Archana, Joshi Vasudha (01/2015) A study of factors affecting quality of management education - An interpretive structural model approach. International Journal of Business, Management and Social Sciences, 4(5(II)) : 87-94 ( ISSN: 2249-7463).
8.Tanksale Deepa (02/2015) Big five personality traits: Are they really important for the subjective well-being of indians?. International Journal of Psychology, 50(1) : 64-69 (Scopus; ISSN: 1464-066X).
- 1.Dr.Yogesh Pisolkar, Dr. Navendu Choudhary (02/2015) Issues in Development and Intangible Asset Finance - A case study of village Devbag, Coastal Maharashtra, India. In: Emerging Trends in The Global Financial Landscape - Approaches, Challenges and Opputunities, (ISBN : 978-1-63415-553-3).
2.Dutt Ishita, Dastane Santosh (01/2015) Corporate Social Responsibility - A Smart Tool for Faster, Sustainable and More Inclusive Growth. In: In Proceedings of International Conference at the INCON X-2015, , pp: 63-71 (ISBN : 978-93-84916-79-4).
3.Khandelwal Nishant (03/2015) The Case of an Employable Professor: A Make in India Perspective for Higher Education Sector in India. In: NIESBUD's Global Summit 2015 on Make in India :Transforming Human Resources and Strategic Development, , pp: 471 (ISBN : 978-93-80082-85-1).
4.Mrs. Gowri Menon (02/2015) Financial Regulators In India - The Problem of Plenty. In: Emerging trends in the global financial landscape - Approaches, Challenges and Opportunities,
5.Pathak Smriti, Raees Sameera (03/2015) Emotional Intelligence - A gateway to success for Management Students. In: Employbility Strategic Issues and Challenges, , pp: 34-40 (ISBN : 978-93-80686-74-5).
6.Punit Kumar Mishra, Rahul Pratyush Mohanty (01/2015) Food Mile to assess sustainability: Food Basket Analysis of Cuttack. In: 4th Emerging Market Conference:Redefining Values in Emerging Markets, na(na) , pp: 113-115 (ISBN : 9789351968092).
7.Sruti Mitra (02/2015) India sees a tech-tonic shift from retailing to E-tailing- is the business model of the E-tailers sustainable ?. In: Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies , Pune, (ISBN : 978-1-63415-553-3).
Conference Proceedings Publications
1.Anupama Suresh, Singh Archana(01/2014) An analysis of fee hike and its impact on quality of management education in the wake of crisis faced by Management Institutions-A case study of Pune. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, 2(10(II)) : 29-33 ( ISSN: 2277-9302).
2.Arora Richa, Mathew Supriya, Anupama Suresh(01/2014) Impact of FDI on Indian Retail Sector : Challenges and Opportunities. Annual research journal of Symbiosis Centre for management studies, 1(1) : 137-151 ( ISSN: 2348-0661
3.Fazalbhoy Sabiha(08/2014) Role of self-help groups in promoting micro, small and medium enterprises owned by women. International Journal of Business, Management and Social Science, 3(2) : 50-54 ( ISSN: 2249-7463).
4.Fazalbhoy Sabiha(12/2014) Women Entrepreneurship as a Way for Economic Development. Annual Research Journal of SCMS,Pune, 2(1) : 117-128 ( ISSN: 2348-0661).
5.Fazalbhoy Sabiha(12/2014) Self-Help groups a Blessing for women entrepreneurs-Myth or Reality. International Research Journal of Commerce, Business and Social sciences, 3(9) : 17-21 ( ISSN: 2277-9310).
6.Kapoor Mansi(05/2014) Redefining progress and ushering in the fourth revolution. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 133: 203-210 (Thomson Reuteurs,ScienceDirect; ISSN: 1877-0428).
7.Menon Gowri(05/2014) Maintaining quality of education in Management Institutes - Reforms required. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 133: 122-129 (Thomson Reuteurs,ScienceDirect; ISSN: 1877-0428).
8.Menon Urmila(08/2014) Corporate Entrepreneurship:An Oxymoron. International Journal of Business, Management and Social Sciences, 3(12(3)) ( ISSN: 2249-7463).
9.Neelam Netra, Tanksale Deepa(11/2014) A Critical Assessment of South African Work Values for Constructive Corporate Partnerships. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 157: 91-102 (Thomson Reuteurs,ScienceDirect; ISSN: 1877-0428).
10.Parimala, V., Fakih Abdullah(09/2014) Companies Act, 2013- A Relook At The Rules in Light of The Role of A Company Secretary. Indian Journal of applied Research, 4(9) : 286-288 (Google Scholar,Open J-Gate,Thomson Reuteurs,CrossRef; ISSN: 2249-555X).
11.Singh Archana, Nehajoan Panackal(04/2014) Youth Ecopreneurship : A key for success of first generation entrepreneurs. Annual Research journal of Symbiosis centre for management studies, Pune, 2(1) : 1-13 ( ISSN: 2348-0661).
12.Singh Archana, Nehajoan Panackal, Mittal Rakesh(12/2014) Youth Ecopreneurship - An overview , theoretical framework & future research direction. International Journal of Developments in Trade, Commerce & Business, 1(12) : 9-17 ( ISSN: 2348-1633).
13.Singh Archana, Sharma Anjali, Dias Christopher(03/2014) FDI in Retail - The Indian Scenario. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, 2(12(I)) : 46-51 ( ISSN: 2277-9302).
14.Singh Archana, Joshi Vasudha(12/2014) Affordability of quality management education : Challenge for present generation. VNSGU Jounal of Humanities & social sciences, 4(2) : 1-9 ( ISSN: 0975-637X).
15.Singh Archana, Vasudha Joshi(07/2014) Affordability of quality management education :Challenge for present generation. VNSGU Jounal of Humanities & social sciences, 4(2) : 1-9 ( ISSN: 0975-637X).
16.Tanksale Deepa, Neelam Netra, Venkatachalam Rama(05/2014) Consumer decision making styles of young adult consumers in India. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 133: 211-218 (SciVerse,Scopus ScienceDirect; ISSN: 1877-0428).
17.Karsan Kishan, Oswal Rishabh, Singh Archana, Nehajoan Panackal(03/2014) Ethical and unethical practices in entrepreship - An overview from Indian perspecive. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, 2(12 (II)) : 63-67 (Ebsco,ProQuest,Google Scholar,Index Copernicus; ISSN: 2277-9302).
18.Motiwal Abhinav, Singh Archana(03/2014) Indian Rural Education - A challenge for Indian economy. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, 2(12(II)) : 53-57 (Ebsco,ProQuest,Google Scholar,Scirus,Index Copernicus; ISSN: 2277-9302).
1.Pisolkar Yogesh, Rawat Anupama, Mahankale Nitin, Arora Richa (02/2014) Development along Tarkarli Coast, Coastal environment Degradation and need for conservation Coastal Maharashtra India. In: Proceedings of the National Conference on Modern Trends in Coastal & Estuarine Studies, , pp: 235-245 (ISBN : 978-81-927216-0-6).
Conference Proceedings Publications
1.Anupama Suresh, Singh Archana, Nehajoan Panackal (08/2013) Issues and Challenges of E- commerce retail - an overview from the Indian Perspective. International Journal of Business, Management and Social Sciences., 2(12-2) : 105-109 ( ISSN: 2249-7463).
2.ARCHANA SINGH (09/2013) Socio -economic barriers for Women Entrepreneurs - An overview from Indian Perspective. Dnyansagar Institute of Management and Research (DIMR) In association with International Association of Academicians and Researchers (INAAR) Indo Global Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture (IGCCIA),
3.Fazalbhoy Sabiha (11/2013) FDI in India-Its Impact on Entrepreneurial Ventures in India. Recent Trends in the Indian Business Environment, 3(2) : 60-64 ( ISSN: 0976-2507).
4.J.C.Sharmiladevi, Saifil Ali (10/2013) An Empirical Examination of the Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in India. Research Journal of Economics & Business Studies, 2(12) : 42-48 ( ISSN: 2251-1555).
5.Kulshrestha Soma (01/2013) Sustainable Development through Standard Accounting Practices. Bizz-Ness The Research Journal of the Ness Wadia College, 1(2) : 382-387 ( ISSN: 2277-4823).
6.Neelam Netra (11/2013) Training effectiveness from HRD Manager's Perspective. Allana Management Journal of Research, 3(2) : 29-33 ( ISSN: 2231-0290).
7.Nehajoan Panackal, Singh Archana (10/2013) Effectiveness Of Training and Development in Manufacturing Industries. International Research Journal of Commerce, Business and Social Sciences, 2(7(II)) : 9-13 ( ISSN: 2277-9310).
8.Netra Neelam, Pradip Kumar (05/2013) Attributes of Success and Failure – A Students Perspective. Indian Journal of Applied Research, 3(5) : 20-22 ( ISSN: 2249-555X).
9.Netra Neelam, Rama Venkatachalam, Deepa Tanksale (02/2013) A Study of Expected Organizational Values and Beliefs among Generation Y as Potential Employees. International Journal of Scientific Research, 2(5) : 59-62 ( ISSN: 2277-8179).
10.Parimala, V. (02/2013) Sustaining the investor's interest in the Primary market - A Critical analysis of the role of SEBI. Bizz…Ness. The Research Journal of the Ness Wadia College of Commerce, 1(2) ( ISSN: 2277-4823).
11.Parimala, V. (02/2013) Reforms in the Issue process- A step towards inclusive markets. Chartered Secretary Journal, 43(6) : 672-675 ( ISSN: 0972-1983).
12.Sajeesh Hamsa, Dhanunjay Kumar (09/2013) Effectiveness of Web Mining as a Tool for Decision Making. International Journal of advances in Management, Technology and Engineering Sciences, 2(12-2) : 7-10 ( ISSN: 2249- 7455).
13.Sajeesh Hamsa, Dhanunjay Kumar (08/2013) E–Waste Management - A Global Challenge. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, 2(5-3) : 21-25 ( ISSN: 2277-9302).
14.Singh Archana, Hamsa Sajeesh (01/2013) CSR a key to sustainable Development. BIZZ...NESS. The Research Journal of the Ness Wadia College of Commerce, : 195-200 ( ISSN: 2277-4823).
15.Singh Archana, Misra Vijay Prakash (10/2013) Young Minds - challenges and strategies for sustainable development. International Research Journal of Commerce, Business and Social Sciences, 2(7(I)) : 130-134 ( ISSN: 2277-9310).
16.Singh Archana, Mitra Sruti (09/2013) Scoio-economic Barriers for women entrepreneurs an overview from Indian perspective. International Research Journal of Commerce, Business and Social Sciences, 2(6(II)) : 35-40 ( ISSN: 2277-9310).
17.Singh Archana, Nehajoan Panackal (08/2013) Recruitment and Selection - A View in IT Industry. International Research Journal of Commerce, Business and Social Sciences, 2(5) : 55-59 ( ISSN: 2277-9310).
18.Singh Archana, Nehajoan Panackal, Anupama Suresh (09/2013) CSR a way to Corporate Sustainability. International Journal of Business, Management and Social Sciences, 3(1) : 9-13 ( ISSN: 2249-7463).
19.Urmila Menon (03/2013) Recruitment, background checks using Social Networking mediums. International Multidisciplinary Conference on Trends in Commerce, Engineering, Technology and Social Sciences, II(9(I)) : 11 ( ISSN: 2249-7463).
20.Girija Shankar, Havaldar Deepak, Shukla Swati (01/2013) Sustainable Development through Internaional Trade. Bizz...Ness The Research Journal of the Ness Wadia College of Commerce, 1(2) : 124-131 ( ISSN: 2277-4823).
1.Deepa Tanksale (02/2013) The challenge of Developing Human Potential and the role of Positive Psychology. In: Proceedings of Developing Human Potential: Issues, Perspectives and Challenges, , pp: 143-151 (ISBN : 978-93-5087-999-3).
2.Dutt Ishita, Nitin Mahankale (01/2013) International Research in Education: Possibilities And Problems. In: Proceedings of INCON VII 2012 -Research In Management and IT, (ISBN : 2320-0065).
3.Pisolkar Yogesh, Anupama Suresh, Mahankale Nitin, Arora Richa (03/2013) Consequences of Geomorphic Processes and Growing Tourism on Village Devbag, Coastal Maharashtra India. In: Proceedings of 33rd IIG Conference and International Seminar held at Dept. of Geography and Disaster Management Tripura,
4.Supriya Mathew, Richa Arora, Anupama Suresh (04/2013) Management Education in India: making India into an Intellectural Capital of the World. In: Proceedings of AMDISA 12th South Asian Management Forum; Theme: Developing South Asia as a Global Hub of Management Professionals - Role of Management Education, (ISBN : 978-93-5097-503-9).
Conference Proceedings Publications
1.Gowri Menon (11/2012) Employee Empowerment - Is it a process universally applicable. MAE Business Review, ( ISSN: 2278 - 389X).
2.Kapoor Mansi (11/2012) Energizing the Contemporary Workplace - The real competitive advantage. International Journal of Multidiscplinary Research, 1(8(II)) : 123-127 ( ISSN: 2277-9302).
3.Kapoor Mansi (06/2012) Competition & Collaboration - Redefining team work. International Journal of Advances in Management, Technology and Engineering sciences, 1(9(I)) : 112-115 ( ISSN: 2249-7455).
4.Kapoor Mansi (12/2012) The Knowledge Economy - The Way Forward. International Research Journal of commerce, Business & social sciences, 1(9(I)) : 189-194 ( ISSN: 2277-9310).
5.Kapoor Mansi (12/2012) The walmart story - compelling and insprirng - The end is up to us. International Journal of Multidiscplinary Research, 1(9) : 103-107 ( ISSN: 2277-9302).
6.Mahankale Nitin, Arora Richa (10/2012) Short Communication (NS-1) Studies on forage production under the influence of synthetic fertilizer and industrial waste water. Journal of Environmental Research And Development, 7(2) : 716-719 (ProQuest,WorldCat,Google Scholar,Academic Journals,Academic Keys,Global Impact Factor,ResearchGate,Scribd,Ulrich's Web; ISSN: 0973-6921).
7.Motadu Netra, Tanksale Deepa (05/2012) Employee perceptions of performance appraisal in select manufacturing companies in and around Pune-An exploratory study. International Journal of Business Management and Social sciences, 2(5) : 101-106 ( ISSN: 2249-7463).
8.Netra Neelam (11/2012) Evaluating the Training Effectiveness after Performance Appraisal Among Managers in Manufacturing Companies. International Journal of Advances in Management, Technology and Engineering Sciences, 1(9) : 26-30
9.Nitin Mahankale (02/2012) Influence of macro nutrient fertilizer’s and polluted water on the yield of plant resource maize. International Journal Environmental Research, 7(1A) : 716-719 ( ISSN: 0973-6921).
10.Parimala, V. (03/2012) Retail Investor’s concerns in the Primary market”-Is there a need for greater protection. Journal of Chartered Secretary, 1(2) : 49-53 ( ISSN: 0972-1983).
11.Parimala, V. (12/2012) An overview of progressive activism- the class action suit. Indian Journal of Applied Research, 2(3) : 137-139 (Ebsco,Google Scholar,Scirus,Index Copernicus ISSN: 2249-555X).
12.Tanksale Deepa, Neelam Netra (12/2012) Employee perceptions of performance appraisal in select manufacturing companies in and around Pune. Allana Management Journal of Research, 2(2) : 51-60 ( ISSN: 2231-0290).
1.Arora Richa, Kulshrestha Soma (02/2012) Business Ethics and Corporate social Responsibility - An Integrated Approach. In: Proceedings of Inclusive growth in India - varied dimensions and challenges, , pp: 29-34 (ISBN : 978-81-921046-0-7).
2.Dutt Ishita (01/2012) Innovation in the Teaching of Economics. In: Proceedings of INCON VII 2012 -Research In Management and IT., , pp: 363-373 (ISBN : 978-81-921445-1-1).
3.Dutt Ishita (02/2012) Social Inclusion. In: Proceedings of Inclusive growth in India - varied dimension and challenges Dr. V.M Dandekar memorial series IV, , pp: 256-261 (ISBN : 978-81-921046-0-7).
4.Gowri Menon (01/2012) Cloud Computing in India - Is there adequate regulatory framework?. In: Recent Trends in Computer Science, (ISBN : 978009949308X).
5.Parimala, V. (02/2012) An overview of Financial Inclusion through Investor Education. In: Proceedings of UGC sponsored National Seminar, , pp: 24-28
6.Parimala, V., Menon Gowri (04/2012) Domestic workers social security. In: Proceedings of UGC sponsored National Seminar, , pp: 66-72 (ISBN : 978-81-921046-0-7).
Conference Proceedings Publications
1.Arora Richa, Mahankale Nitin (12/2011) Green Marketing-A Bridge Between Consumerism And Conservation. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Academy, 1(7) : 172-184 (Ebsco; ISSN: 2249-1058).
2.Arora Richa, Mahankale Nitin (11/2011) Consumer's Expectation from Pharmaceutical Companies in Pune City. International Journal of Research in Social Sciences, 1(2) : 125-145 (Ebsco; ISSN: 2249-2496).
3.Richa Arora, Nitin Mahankale (05/2011) A comprehensive study about the Repercussion of Recession. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Academy, 1(5) : 208-224 (Ebsco; ISSN: 2249-1058).
4.Richa Arora, Nitin Mahankale (05/2011) Consumer’s Expectation from Pharmaceutical Companies in Pune City. International Journal of Research in Social Sciences, 1(2): 125-145 (Ebsco; ISSN: 2249-2496).
1.Kulshrestha Soma, Vani Rajesh (01/2011) Collaborative Entrepreneurship: An Integrated approach between Business Decisions and Negotiations. In: Proceedings of Recent Trends in Business, Management & IT, 2, pp: 159-162 (ISBN : 978-81-920045-5-6).
2.Neelam Netra, Pradip Kumar (01/2011) Attribution of Success and Failure (ASUFA):A study of Under Graduate students in and around Pune. In: National Doctoral Conference, , pp: 60-61
Conference Proceedings Publications
1.Parimala, V. (04/2010) Sustainable consumption for Consumer Protection. In: Proceedings of Consumer Protection, , pp: 92-97 (ISBN : 978-81-8209-028-6).
Corporate Research Projects
A Corporate Project titled, “To study the market potential for Phoenix Mecano India Pvt. Ltd. products in Pune region” was carried by Dr. Smrithi Pathak and team.
Second Corporate Project report was submitted to Kinetic Hyundai Elevators & Movement Technologies Ltd, Pune, on “Infrastructure Growth and Its Impact on Vertical Transportation Industry-Macro Level Study”, prepared by Dr. J.C.Sharmiladevi and team.
Minor Research Project
Dr Shreya Virani along with Prof. Paramjeet Kaur and Dr Smriti Pathak were involved in research on, “Evaluating the role of crowdfunding as an alternate finance opportunity for start-ups in Pune region”,
Dr Pisolkar Yogesh Manohar along with Dr. Navendu Avinash Chaudhary is working on “Tourism, Transformation and Change in Livelihood Pattern- Designing New Approaches for Integrated Coastal Zone Management (ICZM) along Devbag Coast, Coastal Maharashtra ( India)”.
A student’s minor research project was also submitted titled, “Livelihood Creation at the Grass Root Level Through Self Help Group-A Case Study of Select Districts of Kerala”.