Available positions for Teaching Profession
Eligibility (A or B):
(i) A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET
Who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET
The candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempt from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor subject to fulfillment of the following conditions:
- a)The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode;
- b)The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
- c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
- d) The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal;
- e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences / seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar agency.
The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time)
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria may send the detailed CV to email@example.com
SCMS invites applications for candidates interested in joining us as Visiting faculty for the below mentioned courses.
- Operations Research
- Business Mathematics
- Business Statistics
Interested candidates with relevant teaching experience OR corporate experience may apply.
Minimum Qualification :
The applicant should have a Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
Interested applicants may send the detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org